Auto Window Tinting Greenville is one of the best ways to not only improve the look of your vehicle but also the comfort and value of your vehicle.
Your should know that Auto Window Tinting Greenville film makes the vehicle’s glass safer…cutting out excessive glare to the eyes and cancer-causing rays to the skin, occupants are protected from the harmful effects of the sun.
Auto Window Tinting also helps to protect the interior surfaces from fading, discoloration and cracking, extending the life of your vehicle’s interior
By having high-quality, high-performance tinting film installed you will cut down on unbearable interior heat, cooling the vehicle more efficiently and reducing fuel consumption.
Not ALL Tinting Films Are Created Equally…Things To Know Before Choosing Your Tint!
Auto Window Tint comes in a range of shades, from clear right down to completely blacked out limo tint!
Therefore the shades of tint are determined through visual light transmission levels or VLT. They are represented as the percentage of the visible light that can pass through the window film. The lower the percentage, the darker the film is.
There are 3 things you need to consider when purchasing auto window tinting for your car…
The first thing is…the Shade of the Tint
How light or dark you want your windows!
Your shade decision can be a personal preference for the looks of your car… or are you wanting to match the fronts to the back factory tinted windows of your truck, SUV, or van?
With multiple different tint shades available…We’ve got you covered…from classy light to full on dark privacy window tinting films!
The second thing to consider is…Heat Rejection
How much IR…that’s infrared heat…from the sun do you want to block from your car?
Blocking the IR heat is what keeps your car’s interior and passengers much cooler and your car more fuel-efficient!
You can block up to 98% of IR heat if you choose to use Premium Nano Ceramic Film to tint your windows.
And finally, the third thing you need to consider is…UV Protection
Keeping those nasty cancer-causing UV rays out of your car is a very important consideration when choosing to tint your car’s windows.
All of our tint films block 99.9% of the harmful UV sun rays from entering your car…keeping you and your passengers safe!
With over 21 years of car window tinting experience.
230+ five star Google reviews and our It’s Perfect – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your choice is clear as to who you should trust to have your Auto’s Windows Tinted in Greenville SC!
Call or Text us at (864) 778-8468
Or you can Book your Tint Package online 24/7 at https://www.PerfectDarknessTint.com
All the best, and many blessings.
Jeremy Creager aka Tint Master JC
PS. below is some more Automotive Window Tinting info for you to get value from.
Why Tint Your Car’s Windows
There are many different reasons why you might want to tint your car windows besides the cosmetic appeal. In addition to enhancing the look of your car, the main reasons to tint your windows include UV protection, protecting your interior, safety, privacy, comfort, and gas mileage. For Auto Window Tinting Greenville SC area, we’ll go into each a little more below:
* UV protection
– Most people don’t think about sunscreen and protecting their skin on a car trip, thinking that you’re “inside.” However, without window tints, the UV rays pass through the glass and can damage your skin. Window tints can block UV rays, up to 99.9%, even for a clear or low-level tint.
* Protecting your car’s interior with Auto Window Tinting Greenville
– UV rays can also damage your car’s interior materials, causing fading or cracking of the upholstery, dashboard, and trim.
– Window tint is a thick film covering applied to your car’s windows, and it tends to hold together even when the glass shatters. In the case of an accident, this can keep the broken glass together instead of sending dangerous shards flying around.
* Privacy and security
– Tinted windows allow you to see out but make it harder for others to see inside. That gives you more privacy, and it also makes it harder for potential thieves to see any valuables inside the car.
– When you block the UV rays with window tints, the inside of your car will be much cooler and more comfortable, especially during the summer days. Window tinting also helps reduce sun glare, which is an important comfort and safety feature year-round.
* Better gas mileage
– When you run the air conditioner, you decrease your gas mileage. By filtering the heat from the sun and UV rays, the car’s interior stays cooler, and you won’t need to run the air conditioner as much. This in turn helps you get a little better gas mileage and save you money.
– Finally, of course, tinted windows can improve the style and attitude of your car. Depending on the color and darkness, it can make your car look more upscale, custom look.
Choosing Auto Window Tinting Greenville SC Tints
There are several different degrees of car tint available, from clear to 5% limo tint. With window tints, the percentage number refers to the amount of light that’s visible inside the car, so the lower the number, the darker the tint. For example, 5% is the darkest and only allows 5% of light to pass through. At the other end, 90% is pretty much clear, allowing 90% of light through.
When choosing the window tint, first you have to consider the legal limits. In general terms, SC law requires a minimum of 27% of light visibility for side and back windows of cars. For vans and SUVs, the back side and rear windows are allowed to have any level of darkness. Keep in mind that other states may have different requirements, which will be a consideration if you’ll be driving out of state.
Cost Of Auto Window Tinting In Greenville
The next consideration is cost. There are different tier levels of window tinting available. The top tier tints will be longer lasting, look better, and perform much better, but of course they’ll cost more. The lower end is more cost-effective but may not perform or look quite as good. Dyed film is on the lower tier, carbon film is mid-range, and ceramic film is high-end. Ceramic film provides top performance and a lifetime warranty, combining maximum IR Heat protection and durability without blocking your cell signals.
Auto Window Tinting Greenville SC Master Installer
Finally, always have window tints professionally installed. Most people have seen poorly installed window tints, with visible bubbles or other flaws. It’s well worth the installation cost to have a professional do the job right. We have the tools, techniques, and experience to do the job right.
We’re also happy to help you choose the right window tint for your needs and budget, without trying to upsell unnecessary expenses. For the best Auto Window Tinting in Greenville SC, call us today for a free estimate at (864) 778-8468